Pewter is a simple, yet elegant metal that has been used for thousands of years. In the United States, we associate pewter with our own colonial history. We think of a blazing hearth in a rural cottage, or the elegance of a Victorian mansion.
Hampshire Pewter is continuing that tradition. They use pewter to make exquisite pieces of art that are also functional. Founded in 1974 and located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, Hampshire Pewter truly makes beautiful products.
Hampshire Pewter is very generously giving one of you their Old Fashioned Tumbler, valued at $51: In order to enter:
- Go visit Hampshire Pewter's Site
- Come back here and leave a comment listing your favorite product
- Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win!
- Must have a US Shipping Address to win
- Only one entry per person, please
- Hello! My goal is to create a convenient way to find American made goods of all sorts. I host a new giveaway nearly every week, and I add new links every day! *I do not get paid for any of this. I just want to show Americans how easy (and important) it is to support companies who are manufacturing high quality goods right here in the USA and hiring American workers! Buy American!
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ▼ October (5)