If you are looking for exquisite, handcrafted pottery made in the USA then look no further.
Emerson Creek Pottery ceramic pieces have been featured at Mt. Vernon, Monticello, and the Smithsonian Institute. Influenced by the energy of Early American cobalt decoration, owners Priscilla Palmer and Jim Leavitt founded Emerson Creek Pottery in 1977.
Their pottery is formed of clay made onsite. Each piece is hand made, hand painted and fired in a gas kiln. Each pattern is a series of carefully planned strokes. No templates or stencils are used. Every piece of pottery is truly a work of art.
Emerson Creek Pottery is very generously offering one of you the chance to make a Christmas pie for your family in one of their handcrafted pie plates! You even get to choose the pattern!
In order to enter:
- Go visit Emerson Creek Pottery and pick a favorite product.
- Return here to leave a comment listing that favorite.
- One entry per person; Must have U.S. shipping address.
- Winner drawn next Saturday, December 19.
- Hello! My goal is to create a convenient way to find American made goods of all sorts. I host a new giveaway nearly every week, and I add new links every day! *I do not get paid for any of this. I just want to show Americans how easy (and important) it is to support companies who are manufacturing high quality goods right here in the USA and hiring American workers! Buy American!
- ► 2010 (30)
- ▼ December (3)
- ► 2008 (80)