Hummingbird Farms - Giveaway!
All Natural Bath and Body Products
All of their products are made in Texas and are aloe-based. There is no water in any of their products, so they're not watered down like most lotions and soaps. In fact, if you look at the first ingredient listed it will always be aloe. The first ingredient on 90% of all other bath & body products is water. Let me add that the aloe is supporting American agriculture. All of their aloe comes from aloe farms in South Texas.
Bottom line, a bottle of their lotion (or body wash, liquid soap, etc.) has more American agriculture in it than a lot of the produce you will find in the produce section at the grocery store! These products are wonderful!
Hummingbird Farms has generously agreed to offer two of their naturally soothing products. One lucky winner will receive the No. 145 Lavender Body Lotion, and a second winner will receive the No. 152 Lavender Body Wash!
Here are the rules to enter:
- Head over to the Hummingbird Farms site and look through their store
- Leave a comment back at this post, listing your favorite product
- Make sure you leave a valid email address so you can be contacted when you win!
- I'll hold the drawing next Saturday, October 13
- No duplicate comments, please
- Please spread the word!!
- Hello! My goal is to create a convenient way to find American made goods of all sorts. I host a new giveaway nearly every week, and I add new links every day! *I do not get paid for any of this. I just want to show Americans how easy (and important) it is to support companies who are manufacturing high quality goods right here in the USA and hiring American workers! Buy American!
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (80)