Wiggy's Outdoor Gear manufactures some of the finest outdoor gear in the world. Clothing, footwear, hunting gear, pet beds, and shelters are just a few of the products they offer. All insulated Wiggy’s products have only one form of insulator, LAMILITE. Lamilite is the best material developed thus far, for use as insulation for sleeping bags or outerwear. Please check out their website for more information about Lamilite. **The only products not made in the USA on their site are the tents, packs, and water bottles. Everything else is made in the U.S.**
Wiggy's has the only sleeping bag factory in the USA. These top of the line bags are produced using Lamilite, and each bag is backed by a lifetime guarantee. The Alaska National Guard, as part of their survival gear, uses the Ultima Thule, and in 1994 the U.S. Navy authorized an Ultima Thule, vacuum packed, as the official survival bag carried by aircraft and ships. In addition, they determined that it actually performed at -35° F. Pretty amazing!
Wiggy's is generously offering one lucky winner their Super Light Sleeping Bag worth $175!!
Here are the rules:
- Head over to Wiggy's site and look through their products
- Leave a comment back at this post, listing your favorite product
- No duplicate comments, please!
- Spread the word!! Mention this giveaway on your blog and tell others!
- You do not have to have a blog, just make sure you leave a valid email address so you can be contacted when you win!
- Hello! My goal is to create a convenient way to find American made goods of all sorts. I host a new giveaway nearly every week, and I add new links every day! *I do not get paid for any of this. I just want to show Americans how easy (and important) it is to support companies who are manufacturing high quality goods right here in the USA and hiring American workers! Buy American!
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (80)